Wireless Sensor Network
The Wireless Sensor Network is a set of devices with the collective aim of retrieving and storing in a secure manner, on remote premises, sensed data related to the DOREMI user. The data collected by the Wireless Sensor Network pertains to:
- Weight and balance (Smart Carpet)
- Environmental sensor network for indoor social & physical activity (PIR and Door Contact sensors)
- Heartbeat and body movement (Wristband)
- Indoor Location system (Indoor Location System and Wristband)
- Outdoor Location system (Smartphone GPS)
To collect these data, the Wireless Sensor Network relies in two device systems, one gateway for the commercial unmodified sensors included in the DOREMI protocol (PIR and door contact sensors) and another for the custom devices for DOREMI (wristband, smart carpet and location system). The future versions of DOREMI will bring a unique gateway receiving from all the sensors.